Gaming Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Revolution

Search

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGamesArcadeAffiliateswiiLog in

idea for game programers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnM
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-08

idea for game programers Empty
PostSubject: idea for game programers   idea for game programers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 10:02 pm

have a forum for sprites and a forum for sounds. sprites can include sprite sheets, sprites of any kind and requests. And the sound one should have a wide aray of sound sounds, music, and reequests
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: idea for game programers   idea for game programers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 10:06 pm

I will make a sound not sprite that will be in the graphics web design and game design to marrow have to go to sleep now
Back to top Go down
https://prize.forumdediscussions.com
scorpafi

PostSubject: Re: idea for game programers   idea for game programers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 6:37 pm

if we did that it would make this forum identicall version of the gmc
music broken image computer breakdown
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: idea for game programers   idea for game programers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 6:48 pm

Well it is already on and people have posted there so I am not going to take it off maybe you can post what we should add sub forums in the suggestions forum
Back to top Go down
scorpafi

PostSubject: Re: idea for game programers   idea for game programers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 6:58 pm

there is one thing i want to know why put 2 music topics one for talking about it and the other one for game wouldnt you put the music site in the suggested site forum topic it would heaps easier and it would make the topics list smaller but i hate that graphic idea
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: idea for game programers   idea for game programers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 7:08 pm

I put 2 topics because one is in the graphics and gaming category and the other is not since not all people know how to do gaming and just want to talk about it not request it or any thing they would get confused.
Back to top Go down
scorpafi

PostSubject: Re: idea for game programers   idea for game programers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 7:29 pm

fair enought then lol i got a question for you why are guests able to post im seeing gueests every were on the site posting and its wierd i might try and fix that to......one day
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: idea for game programers   idea for game programers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 7:43 pm

I only let them post in the suggestions forum since I want to hear all the suggestions even theres but that is the only place
Back to top Go down
scorpafi

PostSubject: Re: idea for game programers   idea for game programers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 7:51 pm

ohh ok then fair enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: idea for game programers   idea for game programers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

idea for game programers
Page 1 of 1