Gaming Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Revolution

Search

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGamesArcadeAffiliateswiiLog in

Does anyone here know anything at all?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wartoon

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-13

Does anyone here know anything at all? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone here know anything at all?   Does anyone here know anything at all? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 5:40 pm

I see no one posting in 3d gallery.. except Peter. which is only one person. I think it kind of ask the question. "What the hell i'm I doing here?".

You know what I mean... I think you have too many smile emotions on the side of here also.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here know anything at all?   Does anyone here know anything at all? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 6:16 pm

wartoon wrote:
I see no one posting in 3d gallery.. except Peter. which is only one person. I think it kind of ask the question. "What the hell i'm I doing here?".

You know what I mean... I think you have too many smile emotions on the side of here also.
People are not posting in the 3D gallerey because alot of people do not know how to do 3D except those tallented people like you I got 4 different 3D programs from the web and only 2 do I still have the 2 I still have are blender and Anim8or I use to also have 3D max and Wings3D but I have no clue how to use any of those they make no sense so maybe you could teach people I am going to make a new subforum called torturiols and classes where you will be able to teach people to do things i would love to learn from some one who knows what they are doing like you the other reson there are not a lot of 3D things is we do not have many people maybe you could put a link in your signiture on another forum if you belong to one the link would bring them here so we could get more people and more 3D things
Back to top Go down
https://prize.forumdediscussions.com
wartoon

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here know anything at all?   Does anyone here know anything at all? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 6:49 pm

Yeah no offense by it. though.. just wish there was more people posting in 3d gallery..

I really think you should change the background and some of the fonts on the forum are a little big... If you can get rid of the Ads on the top also. I think alot more people may want to come here.

by big fonts i mean profile / online and stuffa

and by change backrgound i mean. You have.. music text and all those words on it only to be hidden by the forum tables... its useless to put that on there.. i think you should make the background darker also.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here know anything at all?   Does anyone here know anything at all? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 8:04 pm

How about you make a backround and lets see how it looks I do not get what you are saying so give me a backround
Back to top Go down
https://prize.forumdediscussions.com
zappy77

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here know anything at all?   Does anyone here know anything at all? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 7:16 pm

I can agree there arnt many 3d stuff in the 3d galery but its also true that most people arnt talented enougth 2 make them making 3d games are no jokes it takes allot of skill so most of the people stay with 2d and this website is kinda new and there arnt many people that know about this site thats why we all should advertise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here know anything at all?   Does anyone here know anything at all? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone here know anything at all?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Revolution :: Chat-
Jump to: