Gaming Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Revolution

Search

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGamesArcadeAffiliateswiiLog in

Give your suggestions here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-01-21

Give your suggestions here Empty
PostSubject: Give your suggestions here   Give your suggestions here Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 3:50 pm

What do you think should be added have anything cool that you think should be added post what it should be and leave the html code for it if you have one.
Back to top Go down
https://prize.forumdediscussions.com
Wommelbammer
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Give your suggestions here   Give your suggestions here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 7:58 pm

Any suggestions? Additions? Nobody? Fine... I'll just go make things look better myself.
Back to top Go down
scorpafi

PostSubject: Re: Give your suggestions here   Give your suggestions here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 8:57 pm

well i heard that you can win music and stuff here so if thats true were im an admin and dont know that says a lot dont it????
Back to top Go down
Bogdxnuuu
Noob
Noob

Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Give your suggestions here   Give your suggestions here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 4:23 am

Can't you get rid of that ugly "Search and WIN SearchChips" on the borders? It's just ruining the whole site! It would be great to make it black or so.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Give your suggestions here   Give your suggestions here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 7:29 am

I know but I do not know how to make a backround do you if you do I need at least one of the search and win banners on each side i made a deal to put them on but can you make a backround
Back to top Go down
Bogdxnuuu
Noob
Noob

Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Give your suggestions here   Give your suggestions here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 6:43 am

Well i see that you've changed it. I like it because it's fine for the eyes! Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Give your suggestions here   Give your suggestions here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 8:00 am

thank you sengal made the backround
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give your suggestions here   Give your suggestions here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give your suggestions here
Page 1 of 1